Learn more about RSN’s events including our monthly support group, Studio Hope Workshops, Kidney Disease Patient Education Meeting, The Renal Teen Prom and Beat The Odds: Celebrity Charity Bingo & Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament.
- KIDNEYTALK CATEGORIES
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Kidney Talk
- Know Your Body | Kidney Talk
- Emotion and Communication | Kidney Talk
- Active Living/Travel | KidneyTalk
- Dialysis | KidneyTalk
- For Healthcare Professionals | Kidney Talk
- For Kids & Parents | Kidney Talk
- Just for Fun | Kidney Talk
- Safety | Kidney Talk
- Transplantation | Kidney Talk
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Kidney Talk
25th Annual Patient Education & Lifestyle Meeting
Saturday, September 15, 2018 10:00am – 3:15pm
20th Annual Renal Teen Prom
Sunday, January 20, 2019 6:00pm – 11:00pm
9th Beat the Odds – Celebrity Bingo & Texas Hold’em Tournament
Saturday, March 30, 2019
Monthly Support Group Meetings
4th Sunday of the Month (excluding some holidays)
Support Group meetings are open to people who have kidney disease and their family members. Next Support Group Meeting:
August 26, 2018
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm PT.
Now at Studio Hope!
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B Glendale, CA 91207
Holidays in September
Saturday and Sunday, September 8 & 9, 2018 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Peer Support from Someone
Who’s Been There.
Live&Give News Magazine
Spring/Summer 2018 Issue
Make a lasting and positive difference in the lives of people who have kidney disease.
Fine art notecard sets suitable for framing or as stationery. Each card features an original painting by Lori Hartwell. Available with a minimum donation starting at $25. Proceeds support RSN’s life-enriching programs.
- HEALTH LIBRARY CATEGORIES
- Active Living | Health Library
- Are You At Risk - Just Diagnosed | Health Library
- Dialysis | Health Library
- Emotion/Communication | Health Library
- Food and Recipes | Health Library
- For Healthcare Professionals | Health Library
- For Kids and Parents | Health Library
- Just For Fun | Health Library
- Know Your Body | Health Library
- Managing Healthcare Costs | Health Library
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Health Library
- Safety | Health Library
- Transplantation | Health Library
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Health Library
Watch Seymour Jones and the Temple of Chronic Kidney Disease, and increase your kidney awareness!