- KIDNEYTALK CATEGORIES
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Kidney Talk
- Know Your Body | Kidney Talk
- Emotion and Communication | Kidney Talk
- Active Living/Travel | KidneyTalk
- Dialysis | KidneyTalk
- For Healthcare Professionals | Kidney Talk
- For Kids & Parents | Kidney Talk
- Just for Fun | Kidney Talk
- Safety | Kidney Talk
- Transplantation | Kidney Talk
- HEALTH LIBRARY CATEGORIES
- Active Living | Health Library
- Are You At Risk - Just Diagnosed | Health Library
- Dialysis | Health Library
- Emotion/Communication | Health Library
- Food and Recipes | Health Library
- For Healthcare Professionals | Health Library
- For Kids and Parents | Health Library
- Just For Fun | Health Library
- Know Your Body | Health Library
- Managing Healthcare Costs | Health Library
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Health Library
- Safety | Health Library
- Transplantation | Health Library
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Health Library
Monthly Support Group Meetings
Support Group meetings are open to people who have kidney disease and their family members. 4th Sunday of the Month (excluding some holidays)
January 28, 2018
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm PT.
Now at Studio Hope!
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B Glendale, CA 91207
Sunday, January 14th, 2018
100 W. Glenoaks Blvd,
Glendale CA 91202
Peer Support from Someone
Who’s Been There.
Highlights and interviews from the Renal Support Network 24th Annual Patient Educational Meeting.
Live&Give News Magazine
Fall/Winter 2017 Issue
Watch Seymour Jones and the Temple of Chronic Kidney Disease, and increase your kidney awareness!