People who have kidney disease are often more receptive when essential information is presented to them by someone who has walked in their shoes and who shares their personal experience. Seeing fellow peers do well despite the diagnosis is often overlooked as a key element of care. Survivorship is essential!
- KIDNEYTALK CATEGORIES
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Kidney Talk
- Know Your Body | Kidney Talk
- Emotion and Communication | Kidney Talk
- Active Living/Travel | KidneyTalk
- Dialysis | KidneyTalk
- For Healthcare Professionals | Kidney Talk
- For Kids & Parents | Kidney Talk
- Just for Fun | Kidney Talk
- Safety | Kidney Talk
- Transplantation | Kidney Talk
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Kidney Talk
Lori Hartwell’s Chronically Happy Audio Book Now Available for Live Streaming at No Charge!
Support RSN’s programs including the Renal Teen Prom with a donation or personal fundraiser.
Peer Support from Someone
Who’s Been There.
Spring/Summer 2021 Issue
RSN Thanks our Platinum Sponsor Fresenius Kidney Care for their support.