RSN’s 2023 Hope Week, 30th Annual Patient Education Meeting
October 18 – 22, 2023
Five Educational and Hope-Filled Days!
OCTOBER 18TH FOCUS: Chronic Kidney Disease
For 30 years RSN has presented the Annual Patient Education Conference at no charge to people who have kidney disease and their families. Hope Week is a five-day national, virtual event. Each day will focus on a specific disease or treatment for kidney disease. Speakers will include healthcare professionals and people who have learned to live and thrive in spite of having kidney disease.
Key Event Highlights:
- **Expert Speakers: ** Renowned nephrologists, nephrology nurses, nutritionists, and social workers will provide insights into kidney disease management, dialysis, transplant and overall wellness.
- **Personal Experience Speakers:** People who have learned to manage kidney disease and treatment options share their stories.
- **Interactive Workshops:** Attendees can participate in interactive workshops covering topics such as Kidney Kin Fitness exercise routines and Kidney Kin Foodies renal diet support group, tailored to all stages of kidney disease.
- **Peer Support:** Connect with others living with kidney disease in a dedicated Kidney Disease Support Group to share experiences and offer mutual support.
- ** Youth and Family Day:** Parents share their tips for coping with challenges of a busy family life and young adults share their stories about transitioning to adulthood, finding independence, a career, dating and school.
- **Q&A Sessions:** Engage with experts during live Q&A sessions to get personalized answers to your questions about kidney health.
- **Lifestyle Expo:** Explore virtual booths featuring kidney-friendly products, services, and resources.
- **Free Gift for Attending:** All attendees receive a complimentary gift from RSN.