Join us at Studio Hope for National Kidney Month & World Kidney Day
Come visit Studio Hope to Celebrate World Kidney Day during National Kidney Month! Take part in any or all of the National Kidney Month activities over the three-day event.
Thursday, March 8 (World Kidney Day): 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, March 10: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday, March 11: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Studio Hope World Kidney Day Event Activities:
• Send Kidney Health Awareness Postcards – RSN has prepared preprinted postcards you can address and send to friends and family to raise awareness about Kidney Health and Organ Donation
• Get a Free Blood Pressure Test
• Jewelry Making Workshop to Help Raise Funds for RSN
• Tell Your Story Video: Make a Video to share on social media to raise awareness about Kidney Health and Organ Donation. Tell us how you learned you had kidney disease and how you cope with the diagnosis.
• Make a donation and receive a free gift of jewelry or art
• Chat with Lori Hartwell, Founder of RSN and Kidney Disease Survivor of 49 years
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B
Glendale, CA 91207