Learn more about RSN’s events including our monthly support group, Studio Hope Workshops, Kidney Disease Patient Education Meeting, The Renal Teen Prom and Beat The Odds: Celebrity Charity Bingo & Texas Hold’em Poker Tournament.
- KIDNEYTALK CATEGORIES
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Kidney Talk
- Know Your Body | Kidney Talk
- Emotion and Communication | Kidney Talk
- Active Living/Travel | KidneyTalk
- Dialysis | KidneyTalk
- For Healthcare Professionals | Kidney Talk
- For Kids & Parents | Kidney Talk
- Just for Fun | Kidney Talk
- Safety | Kidney Talk
- Transplantation | Kidney Talk
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Kidney Talk
- HEALTH LIBRARY CATEGORIES
- Active Living | Health Library
- Are You At Risk - Just Diagnosed | Health Library
- Dialysis | Health Library
- Emotion/Communication | Health Library
- Food and Recipes | Health Library
- For Healthcare Professionals | Health Library
- For Kids and Parents | Health Library
- Just For Fun | Health Library
- Know Your Body | Health Library
- Managing Healthcare Costs | Health Library
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Health Library
- Safety | Health Library
- Transplantation | Health Library
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Health Library
Monthly Support Group Meetings
Support Group meetings are open to people who have kidney disease and their family members. 4th Sunday of the Month (excluding some holidays)
February 25, 2018
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm PT.
Now at Studio Hope!
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B Glendale, CA 91207
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B, Glendale, CA 91207
Saturday, Mar. 3 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Sunday, Mar. 18 2:00pm – 4:30pm
Come visit Studio Hope to Celebrate World Kidney Day during National Kidney Month! Take part in any or all of the National Kidney Month activities over the three-day event.
Thursday, March 8 (World Kidney Day): 1:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday, March 10: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Sunday, March 11: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
Peer Support from Someone
Who’s Been There.
Live&Give News Magazine
Fall/Winter 2017 Issue
Watch Seymour Jones and the Temple of Chronic Kidney Disease, and increase your kidney awareness!