- KIDNEYTALK CATEGORIES
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Kidney Talk
- Know Your Body | Kidney Talk
- Emotion and Communication | Kidney Talk
- Active Living/Travel | KidneyTalk
- Dialysis | KidneyTalk
- For Healthcare Professionals | Kidney Talk
- For Kids & Parents | Kidney Talk
- Just for Fun | Kidney Talk
- Safety | Kidney Talk
- Transplantation | Kidney Talk
- HEALTH LIBRARY CATEGORIES
- Active Living | Health Library
- Are You At Risk - Just Diagnosed | Health Library
- Dialysis | Health Library
- Emotion/Communication | Health Library
- Food and Recipes | Health Library
- For Healthcare Professionals | Health Library
- For Kids and Parents | Health Library
- Just For Fun | Health Library
- Know Your Body | Health Library
- Managing Healthcare Costs | Health Library
- Patient Experience/Success Stories | Health Library
- Safety | Health Library
- Transplantation | Health Library
- Treatment Options, Innovations and Advances | Health Library
Support Group meetings are open to people who have kidney disease and their family members. 4th Sunday of the Month (excluding some holidays)
January 28, 2018
2:30 pm – 4:30 pm PT.
300 N Brand Blvd., Glendale CA 91203
Studio HOPE GRAND OPENING
Come Flourish with Us!
December 15, 16, 17, 2017
& December 22, 23, 2017
11am – 4pm
621 East Glenoaks Blvd. #B
Glendale, CA 91207
Sunday, January 14th, 2018
100 W. Glenoaks Blvd,
Glendale CA 91202
Studio HOPE Grand Opening!
Video: 24th Annual Patient Education Meeting
Highlights and interviews from the Renal Support Network 24th Annual Patient Educational Meeting.
Live&Give News Magazine
Fall/Winter 2017 Issue
A 12-month, 2018 Calendar with a series of quotes to help inspire creativity accompanied by a collection of works by Lori Hartwell. Get the details.
Watch Seymour Jones and the Temple of Chronic Kidney Disease, and increase your kidney awareness!